You have a lot of options when it comes to pet care, we get that. You can beg a friend, neighbor or relative to do it for free. You can kennel your pet (although sometimes that is more expensive, see this post which compares boarding versus pet sitting). You can hire the cheapest pet sitter you can find or you can have the neighborhood kid do it, just remember the old adage “you get what you pay for”. So, why exactly should you hire Purrfect Pet Sitting?
- First and foremost, we’ve been in business for 15 years now. We are in this for the long haul. While some may do this for extra cash or for fun as they think pets are cute we are Professionals and take our jobs very seriously. We have been in this business for fifteen years and will be here the next time you need us.
- We have a staff of bright, professionally trained people. That means we are available 365 days per year to take care of your specific needs.
- All our staff is trained in Pet First Aid by the American Red Cross.
- All of our staff has undergone background checks prior to being hired.
- We use an online scheduling system which virtually eliminates the possibility of wrong dates being scheduled and/or visits being missed.
- We offer a variety of services to meet your specific and special needs. We offer vacation care for when you’re away. We offer daily dog walking if you’re stuck at the office and need your dogs taken out during the day or if you have something planned after work and just can’t make it home. We also now offer overnight pet sitting where a sitter will actually sleep overnight with your pets!
- When you schedule services with us we send two people to the initial meeting. That way two people are familiar with your pet and home routines should something unforeseen come up such as someone getting sick or heaven forbid some sort of accident.
- We take the time to get to really know your pets and their personalities as that is important to the pet’s care. There have been many times that we pick up on something that their owner hasn’t noticed because they see them every day. Several times now we’ve been told that because of our notation, the client brought the pet to the vet only to learn they had a serious illness that was caught early.
- We have A+ and five star glowing reviews on sites such as Yelp!, Facebook and Angie’s List.
- We are veterinarian recommended.
- We are a member of Capital Area Professional Pet Sitters (CAPPS), which is a network of professional pet sitters covering the Capital District. If we get a call for an area we don’t service we can, with great confidence, refer you to someone we know personally. Wendy is the (volunteer) President of CAPPS.
So, now that you’ve read all that do you still want to entrust your pet and home care to just anyone or do you want to hire the best?